AR / CO2 Gas Bottle Mix 8 Liters Welding Gas Cylinder MIG / MAG TURBO REGULATOR
Gas Bottle Mix 8 Litres Ar/CO2 + Red Welding Gas Cylinder MIG/MAG Turbo REDUCER
Professional applications for MIG / MAG + TIG / TIG Suitable for Argon, CO², Red, Mixed gas, Inert gas. The bottle contains 8 litres / 6 kg high-quality Argon/CO2 + Red for welding (TIG/WIG/MIG/MAG) and other industrial applications. A protective cap protects the valve from damage during transport or storage. The cylinder is new and has a working pressure of 200 bar. The cylinder and valve are manufactured according to EN 1964:1999 and have the conformity mark π (pi) with the requirements of ADR / RID.
- Powder-coated according to current PN-EN standards.
- Valve cover for safe transport and use.
- Operating / test pressure – 150/250 bar
- Bottle capacity: 8 L
- Gas: argon/carbon dioxide + red
- Working pressure: 150 bar
- Test pressure: 250 bar
- Cylinder diameter: 140 mm
- Bottle height: 673 mm
- Minimum guaranteed wall width: 4.1 mm
- Production date: 2020 / July
- Expiration Date: 2030
- Standards complied with: EN 1964-1
- Painting: powder coating in accordance with PN-EN standards
- Service temperature range: -40oC to 50oC
- Empty cylinder weight: 11 kg